We reduce business risks with various solutions for every aspect of your agricultural and food supply chains by safeguarding your interests from a primary production point to the point of processing or custody transfer..Ensuring that the products Comply with local, regional, national and international rules and regulations for production and trade of agricultural commodities and food.
We have expertise to ensure correct storage, shipping, packing and distribution of commodities, food ingredients and food products, ensuring quality and safety throughout the diverse supply chains.
Prime4 provides inspection of high commercial value agricultural cargo shipments, along with quality control, field inventory confirmation and many other related services, thus protecting the value of bulk cargo agricultural commodity products.One of the strengths of our approach is that we offer a truly global service while still being able to meet local needs.
Pre-shipment Inspection/ Superintendence Services
- Pre-shipment inspection of agro products, oils, engineering & manufactured goods, mineral & ores including volume, weight and quality as per specifications.
- Certificate of origin.
- Pre-shipment inspection of refrigerated cargoes.
- Grain lightening operations.
- Cargo outturn supervision of discharge and delivery of cargo, claim control services.
- Supervision of carting and loading of cargo.
Pre-shipment inspection or PSI, is an important and reliable quality control method for checking goods’ quality while clients buy from the suppliers.
Although increasing numbers of clients would like to collect suppliers’ information from the Internet, this contains high risks because it is not a face-to-face transaction, and Internet phishing and fraud can corrupt it. Pre-shipment inspection can greatly avoid this risk and ensure clients get quality products from suppliers & through us every buyer makes sure, he gets the goods he paid for.
On-site Inspection Services is experienced in providing a wide variety of infrastructure inspections including; support structures, elevator shafts, laundry/trash shoots, and building facades. We are happy to support insurance investigations, troubleshooting, maintenance activities, and pre-construction evaluations. The use of Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) can help eliminate a wide assortment or personnel hazards associated with confined space entry and fall protection while providing valuable reconnaissance.
The purpose of the Infrastructure Inspection is to promote quality infrastructure throughout the community by advancing the knowledge and practice of construction inspection to benefit the community and public agencies by inspecting the construction of public infrastructure (e.g., roadways, highways, utilities, bridges, dams) and facilities (e.g., pump stations, treatment plants, water storage facilities) and other types of construction work and materials to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
High quality structures cannot be built without high quality building materials. It is important to evaluate these materials prior to shipment to ensure that they comply with all applicable industry and international standards. Infrastructure inspections will also verify that lumber, stone, and tile items are cut, finished, and packaged correctly so that they arrive ready for use without further preparation.
RECOMMENDED FOR EVERY SHIPMENT
- All types of building Materials are inspected.
- Inspections include visual comparison with approved samples, moisture content check, strength testing and size and weight measurement.
- Samples are drawn on-site for Building Materials Lab Testing
Prime4 offers a wide range of chemical / mineral inspection as follow:
- Surveying mineral and chemical industries.
- Draft survey.
- Sampling of all types of bulk cargos.
- Surveying of all types of bulk cargos.
- Surveying silver foam materials including iron.
- Ore, magnesia.
- Surveying raw chemicals.
- Surveying the poisons.
- Damage survey.
- Supervision on loading and discharging the ship and container.
- Surveying the ship warehouse and container before loading.
- Quantitative surveys, weighting and or supervision on weighting by scale.
- Sample preparation for analysis by power from ore and test for determining the percentage of requested elements.
- Reviewing the purchasing agreement and supervising on them.
- Reviewing the export products such as tar and sulfur.